What impact do our menu choices have on our enviroment? Read more to find out...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Water Bottles

http://www.thegreenguide.com/food/buying/bottled-water

One of the subcategories under environment was water, and I'd figured I would take this opportunity to capitalize on my hatred for water bottles. As you can see in the article, the water in bottled water is enormously more expensive, much less healthy, and fills trashcans with un-recycled plastic. Just thought I'd share what an enormous waste these are!
-Tom

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree. See my comment on Jennifer's post. You're absolutely right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that water sales, whether bottled or not, is still behind beer and soda...so this is why everyone hates Americans, got it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am going to stop drinking bottled water from now on!
    - Quinn Rhodes

    ReplyDelete